Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thoughts on the last stall in the bathroom at my place of employment.

1. If you stare at the purse hook long enough, with enough imaginative intensity, you will have an Alice in Wonderland moment wherein the screws turn into eyes, the top hook turns into a nose, and the bottom hook turns into a mouth. This can be somewhat unnerving.

2. Someone keeps two different kinds of body spray on top of the toilet seat cover dispenser. One is green, but I'm not sure what the scent is. The other one was missing today. Possibly stolen, or possibly relocated to stalls 1, 2 or 3. I'm almost certain they do not belong to anyone I work with, but there's a psychiatrist's office down the hall, so they probably belong to someone who works there or a patient. I'm assuming the latter.

3. I have peed on myself countless times in this this particular stall, leading me to believe it is haunted.

1 comment:

Meg said...

happy feast day catmoe! i'm still waiting for a st. meg.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...