Thursday, December 17, 2009

When it comes to breakfast, I cannot win.


I've been on a low-key hunt for an ideal breakfast food over the past few weeks - something delicious that does not require milk... something that can be eaten in the car without an excess of crumbs and can be eaten in front of others without embarrassment or shame. Something wholesome, but not excessive - containing an acceptable amount of fiber without exfoliating the inside of my mouth.

This morning, in an effort to get to work a bit early, I chose car toast... only the bread was too cool and the butterish spread was too cold, and the result was congealed and disappointing.

But onward and upward! I will not let this set the tone for my day.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Cheese stick. Cheese stick is the answer, and maybe an apple. But you would have to cut up the apple because if you eat it whole you run the risk of chin juice. But cheese stick should do - though it has no fiber and diary is known to stuff you up. You could also do meth for breakfast, but I think I am only saying that because I'm watching Intervention. Shaaleeekeeelalalaboom

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...