Wednesday, February 09, 2011

"I'm not afraid of Sasquatch, I just think we should all be on alert."


Ever since Annie participated in JVC near Gorge, Washington, wherein I learned about Sasquatch (the music festival - I learned about the creature long ago, via Monahan favorite "Harry and the Hendersons"), I've wanted to go. Really badly. And something - airfare, or work - has always kept me from making it happen. The 2011 lineup is amazing. Maybe this is my year? Probably not, but a girl can dream... about a pet bigfoot with bad breath and strong arms, about John Lithgow in flannel, about the adversity that made them a family.



2011 Sasquatch lineup

1 comment:

Theresa B said...

I learned what empty calories are from that movie (mini marshmallows).

*The more you know*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...